have often gambled longer than you had planned.
2. You have often gambled until your last dollar was spent.
3. Thoughts of gambling have caused you to lose sleep.
4. You have used your income or savings to gamble while letting bills go unpaid.
5. You have made repeated, unsuccessful attempts to stop gambling.
6. You have broken the law or considered breaking the law to finance your gambling.
7. You have borrowed money to finance your gambling.
8. You have felt depressed or suicidal because of your gambling losses.
9. You have been remorseful after gambling.
10. You have gambled to get money to meet your viagra sans ordonnance financial obligations.
If any of these sound like someone you know, that
person may have a problem with gambling. Call the Kentucky Helpline, 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537).
It’s free and confidential and available 24 hours a day,
seven days a week.